LOYAC Cinescape Part-Time Program
LOYAC Cinescape Part-Time Program provides a unique part-time job opportunity at Cinescape for the youth from 18 to 30 years.
Part-timers will work at Cinescape theatre locations for a long-term commitment, and are required to complete 125 working hours per month, and will be compensated on a monthly basis.
This part time program will allow the youth physical professional work experience, and
help them develop their personalities, determine their future career and to professionally train them before and after graduation. It gives them a chance to explore their capabilities to become highly effective leaders.
All accepted part timers must successfully attend and complete the online "Bridge" training workshop, with that interns will receive the opportunity to enhance their basic work skills such as communication skills, professional work ethics, and interpersonal skills.
To be alert, responsive and welcoming towards customers in order to promote the quality of their cinema experience.
- Check validity of tickets and direct customers to their allocated seating.
- Ensure bachelor and family places are separated properly.
- Ensure the theaters are clean and ready before each show, and the heating / air-conditioning system is working properly throughout the show.
- Apply terms and conditions of entry, and monitor customer behavior during the show.
- To be aware of the health and safety of customers, visitors and colleagues and to ensure that any risks are reported in accordance with company policy.
- Attend all training and staff meetings as part of the role.
- To comply with all policies and procedures relating to employee conduct as defined in the Employee Handbook.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks, appropriate to this role, as requested.
Applicants who have already been vaccinated for COVID-19 will receive priority for acceptance into the program.
Please note that you may still apply to the program even if you have not been vaccinated.
Applicants registered in the program should be Unemployed.
Applicants should be able to speak/understand Arabic & English.
Applicants who are interested to commit on a monthly basis.
Applicants who are ready to work on public holidays
Applicants who are ready to work from 3 pm onwards.
Application and Fees:
The Application fees: 2 KD - Non-Refundable
The Program participation fees: 32 KD - Non-Refundable